[Insight-users] ResamplingFilter problem

Ariel Hernán Curiale curiale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 07:25:19 EDT 2012

Hi,
I'm using this code and works ok for me:

typedef itk::InterpolateImageFunction< MovingImageType,double> InterpolatorType;
typename InterpolatorType::Pointer   interpolator;

interpolator = BsplineInterpolatorType::New(); //Generic interpolator type

typedef   BsplineInterpolatorType *           InterpolatorPointer;
InterpolatorPointer int_aux = dynamic_cast< InterpolatorPointer>(interpolator.GetPointer());
int_aux->SetSplineOrder(3);

typedef itk::ResampleImageFilter<FixedImageType,MovingImageType >ResampleFilterType;

typename ResampleFilterType::Pointer resample_grid = ResampleFilterType::New();

resampleGridImages.push_back(resample_grid);

resample_grid->SetTransform( transform );
resample_grid->SetInput( gridImage );

resample_grid->SetSize(    fixedImage->GetLargestPossibleRegion().GetSize() );
resample_grid->SetOutputOrigin(  fixedImage->GetOrigin() );
resample_grid->SetOutputSpacing( fixedImage->GetSpacing() );
resample_grid->SetOutputDirection( fixedImage->GetDirection() );
resample_grid->SetDefaultPixelValue( 100 );
resample_grid->Update();

Saludos