[Insight-users] Problems with Image Read In

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Oct 8 14:01:00 EDT 2012

Hi Adrian,

I am very sorry that you never received a reply to this message. Although I
am subscribed to the ITK users list, I do not read it carefully due to the
heavy traffic, and so missed this message until now.

If you are still interested in the Bio-Formats ITK plugin, and still having
problems, please feel free to send a mail to the ome-users mailing list (
http://lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/ome-users/), which is
the best place to receive support for Bio-Formats.

Regards,
Curtis