[Insight-users] [Bar Camp] How to add binary data to a patch.

Félix C. Morency felix.morency at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 16:50:03 EDT 2012

Matt,

The problem with Google hangout seems to have affected the ITKBar. The
video is ending with an unanswered question (20:45) and there is about
4mins of "We'll be right back!" screen at the end.

-F

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Matt McCormick
<matt.mccormick at kitware.com> wrote:
> Archive:
>
> http://insightsoftwareconsortium.github.com/ITKBarCamp-doc/CommunitySoftwareProcess/AddBinaryDataToAPatch/index.html
>
> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Matt McCormick
> <matt.mccormick at kitware.com> wrote:
>> Starting now:
>>
>> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/279136a1c51fe9e97302052eb1c3532e8472cacc?authuser=0&eid=106512397331641956186&hl=en
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 6:07 PM, Matt McCormick
>> <matt.mccormick at kitware.com> wrote:
>>> Upcoming Bar Camp.  2012 October 10.  14:00 EDT.  How to add binary
>>> data to a patch.
>>>
>>> Please join us as we demonstrate how to add binary data like image
>>> files to a Gerrit patch.  We will describe the CMake/hash system that
>>> prevents bloat in our Git history.
>>>
>>> To join the Google+ hangout, follow ITKBarCamp with your Google+
>>> account.  You will receive a notification when the hangout starts.
>>>
>>>   https://plus.google.com/u/2/b/106512397331641956186/106512397331641956186/posts

Félix C. Morency, M.Sc.
Plateforme d’analyse et de visualisation d’images
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Sherbrooke
Centre de recherche clinique Étienne-Le Bel
Local Z5-3031 | 819.346.1110 ext 16634