[Insight-users] Multimodality Image Fusion.

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 02:25:59 EDT 2012

Hi Ashwath,

You might be interested in the "Generalised Image Fusion Toolkit"
(GIFT) which was submitted to the Insight Journal some years back:
   http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/103

I'm not sure it will compile out-of-the-box with the latest ITK, but
only minimal changes would be required if not.

If you are interested in the registration (i.e. spatial alignment) of
such images before actual fusion, then please consult the Insight
Software Guide "Registration" section:
    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

HTH

Cheers, Dan