[Insight-users] multiple filters to be used in one program?

Tim Bhatnagar tim.bhatnagar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 13:32:34 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am working on a modified version of DeformableRegistration15... I would
like to use different optimizers at each step if the registration process
(registration steps are: Rigid->Affine->BSplineCoarse->BSplineFine, and I
would like to use the following optimizers:
VersorRigid3DTransformOptimizer->RegGradStepOptimizer->LBFGSBOptimizer->LBFGSBOptimizer),
as I believe different optimizers for each step make sense.

I haven't seen any sample programs with multiple filters used throughout -
could someone tell me if it is a big issue to try and instantiate two
filter objects and use them at different points in the pipeline?

Thanks!

--
Tim Bhatnagar
PhD Candidate