[Insight-users] Can not include Itk head files

psd flydps at 163.com
Thu Oct 18 11:09:27 EDT 2012

 Hi, friends

I am compiling an exist Itk program. When I make the files, I find that the Itk head files can not be find by the program. I think there must be some error in CMakelists.txt file. Can anyone give me some help, Thanks.

The errors are like:  CSoucecodeTest/itktypes.h:5:30: error: itkOrientedImage.h: No such file or directory
in the itktypes.h files I have included itk headers such as : #include "itkOrientedImage.h"

And my CMakelists.txt file are as follow:

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)
IF(COMMAND CMAKE_POLICY)
  CMAKE_POLICY(SET CMP0003 NEW)
ENDIF(COMMAND CMAKE_POLICY)
PROJECT(peeve)

# Find ITK.
FIND_PACKAGE(ITK REQUIRED)
INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})

ADD_EXECUTABLE(peeve peeve.cxx ext_functions.cxx)
ADD_EXECUTABLE(peeve_rg peeve_rg.cxx ext_functions.cxx)
ADD_EXECUTABLE(petpeeve_log petpeeve_log.cxx ext_functions.cxx)
SET(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "-g")

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(petpeeve ITKCommon ITKIO ITKAlgorithms)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(petpeeve_rg ITKCommon ITKIO ITKAlgorithms)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(petpeeve_log ITKCommon ITKIO ITKAlgorithms)

flydps