[Insight-users] Can not include Itk head files

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Thu Oct 18 11:40:55 EDT 2012

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 11:26 AM, John Drescher <drescherjm at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 11:09 AM, psd <flydps at 163.com> wrote:
>>  Hi, friends
>>
>> I am compiling an exist Itk program. When I make the files, I find that the
>> Itk head files can not be find by the program. I think there must be some
>> error in CMakelists.txt file. Can anyone give me some help, Thanks.
>>
>> The errors are like:  CSoucecodeTest/itktypes.h:5:30: error:
>> itkOrientedImage.h: No such file or directory
>> in the itktypes.h files I have included itk headers such as : #include
>> "itkOrientedImage.h"
>>

> Are you using a new version of itk. I believe itkOrientedImage no longer exits.

John is correct that itk::OrientedImage has been removed from ITK v4.

Sadly, no entry exists in the migration guide
(http://itk.org/migrationv4/) regarding its removal.
'itkOrientedImageSource' is one of the most searched for terms. If I
recall correctly, the justification was the itkOrientedImage was only
in the Review directory, so it's removal did not require a migration
guide entry.

Cory

> John

Cory Quammen