[Insight-users] [insight] - Using ITK on a non c/ cpp/ cxx extensions

Gabriel Santiago santiago.eletrica at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 11:44:48 EDT 2012

Actually, I tried that... But ITK won't work if I don't put the main file
inside the CMakeLists.txt.

As in this example:

PROJECT( PROJECT_NAME )
FIND_PACKAGE ( ITK REQUIRED )
IF ( ITK_FOUND )
INCLUDE( ${ITK_USE_FILE} )
ENDIF( ITK_FOUND )
ADD_EXECUTABLE( PROJECT_NAME main.cpp )
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES ( PROJECT_NAME ITKCommon ITKIO)

I tried another cpp (and h) files but didn't work...