[Insight-users] SimpleITK FastMarching

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Oct 18 16:10:03 EDT 2012

Hello Reuben,

The TrialPoints arguments is expecting a list of seeds points. You are using the correct SWIG wrapped type of VectorUIntList. To add seeds to this object I would try it's push_back method. Something like the following should work:

    org.itk.simple.VectorUIntList seed = new org.itk.simple.VectorUIntList();
    seed.push_back([128,128]);
    org.itk.simple.FastMarchingImageFilter waveProp = new org.itk.simple.FastMarchingImageFilter();
    waveProp.setTrialPoints(seed);

Brad