[Insight-users] GDCM Separate diffusion images by b-value

Alessandro notinmyhead at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 12:19:44 EDT 2012

Hello,

as I already posted several months ago on this mailing-list, there is no way to get those things work. All vendors use different "private" tags, which seems not to be correctly read by the GDCMSeriesFileNames. Even if you turn all thins on (i.e., it exists a privatetagson or something similar but nothing changes).

Ale