[Insight-users] Problems with ITK

Gabriel Santiago santiago.eletrica at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 07:35:26 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

I am trying to read a DICOM file using ITK. I am doing exactly what is
described in the ITK User Guide but I am getting some weird error messages.
Here they are:

* overriding ‘itk::ImageBase<VImageDimension>::Pointer
itk::ImageBase<VImageDimension>::CreateAnother() const [with unsigned int
VImageDimension = 3u, itk::ImageBase<VImageDimension>::Pointer =
itk::SmartPointer<itk::ImageBase<3u> >]’

overriding ‘virtual itk::LightObject::Pointer itk::Object::CreateAnother()
const’

invalid covariant return type for ‘itk::ImageBase<VImageDimension>::Pointer
itk::ImageBase<VImageDimension>::CreateAnother() const [with unsigned int
VImageDimension = 3u, itk::ImageBase<VImageDimension>::Pointer =
itk::SmartPointer<itk::ImageBase<3u> >]’

invalid covariant return type for ‘itk::LightObject::Pointer
itk::Image<TPixel, VImageDimension>::CreateAnother() const [with TPixel =
int, unsigned int VImageDimension = 3u, itk::LightObject::Pointer =
itk::SmartPointer<itk::LightObject>]’*

All of them are not in my code. Can anyone here, please tell me what is
going on?

Thank you all,

--
Gabriel Santiago

~"As long as I live so long do I learn"~
Ramakhrishna