[Insight-users] 答复: 答复: what is the problem when calls reader->Update()?

xianjun.sun.ext_CRC xianjun.sun.ext at united-imaging.com
Fri Oct 26 07:53:20 EDT 2012

Hi, Dowson,

I enable ITK_USE_SYSTEM_GDCM in CMake as you said,  but CMake gives errors

CMake Error at Modules/ThirdParty/GDCM/itk-module-init.cmake:5 (find_package):

By not providing "FindGDCM.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has

asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "GDCM", but

CMake did not find one.

Could not find a package configuration file provided by "GDCM" with any of

the following names:

GDCMConfig.cmake

gdcm-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of "GDCM" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set

"GDCM_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. If "GDCM"

provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been

installed.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:550 (include)
Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!