[Insight-users] 3D Reconstruction from 2D slices

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 11:07:19 EDT 2012

> the problem is that I can not do it, I am a beginner

My advice is to spend a few days reading the documentation and
executing example code. There are plenty of examples on the vtk and
itk wiki. Also make sure you use CMake for your applications and do
not try to get around this. This will save yourself a lot of pain in
the long term.

> and I do not know what to mention in the following parameter:
> pattern   firstSliceValue   lastSliceValue   outputImageFile
>
> eg: in  firstSliceValue   I must mention the number of the first image ??

What exactly is your context on this?

John