[Insight-users] 3D Reconstruction from 2D slices

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 11:39:06 EDT 2012

> I also wanted to do but I always find ITKVTKGLUE who do not want to intall in
> my computer or I can not install it

For that you can copy the source to your application if you want. Its
only a few headers and c++ files. Although if you want to fix the
install problem you need to provide the exact error you have along
with your configuration (what OS, compiler, 32 or 64 bit). I would
start a new thread about that instead of asking multiple somewhat
unrelated questions in a single long thread.

John