[Insight-users] Using Upsampling code for dicom image, and the output is only part of the upsampled image

Alessandro notinmyhead at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 15:48:35 EDT 2012

Hi,

I had (I guess) the same issue using volumes. The first slice is, let's say, 10% if the original (just a few "rows") and the last (of 24) is almost complete. The "upsampled" part is increasing slice by slice from that 10% to the 100% of the last slice.

I tried all kind transformation and interpolation filter and I also tried to set the upsampling new details (size, spacing) from a reference image... nothing worked out...

Ale