[Insight-users] how to know the member variable and function of a certain class member variable?

flydps flydps at 163.com
Wed Oct 31 23:02:49 EDT 2012

Hi,
how to know the member variable and function of a certain class member variable?
For example:  we can see the following codes in a program.

itk::Image<DCMPixelType, 3>::RegionType::IndexType InputT;
    InputStart[0] = 0;
    InputStart[1] = 0;
    InputStart[2] = 0;
InputRegion.SetSize(... );

 But when I go to http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/index.html or Itk wiki. I can not find the member function define for "itk::Image<DCMPixelType, 3>::RegionType::IndexType", that is to say, I can not find the description about
"InputRegion.SetSize(... )". Then how can I find the member function define?

dps