[Insight-users] Building FLTK for Visual Studio 2010

Zein Salah zeinsalah at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 06:33:05 EDT 2012

Hi,

Previously, i used to build fltk 1.1.7 with Cmake for VS2008 and
everything (ITK, InsightApplication, etc.) worked fine.

I try now to make the same using Cmake 2.8.9 for VS2010.
Building FLTK 1.1.7  works fine (No error!). But Cmake fails
to generate a project for InsightApplication. First, it did not include
an entry for FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE. When I add an entry
manually, All error disappear except for this one:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:131 (INCLUDE):   include called with
wrong number of arguments.  Include only takes one   file

The question is:

1. Does FLTK 1.1.x principally work for VS2010?
2. If yes, any idea how to around the errror above?

Much thanks,
Zein