[Insight-users] Fwd: Building FLTK for Visual Studio 2010

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 11:01:21 EDT 2012

If you are an experienced vtk/itk developer, you can substitute your our
VTK_DIR and ITK_DIR to the superbuild.

Superbuild's are useful for projects that need multiple toolkits. It
permits the selection of proper versions and compile options.

You can certainly use Auxillary without superbuild. You will need to figure
out how to build the required toolkits yourself.