[Insight-users] ResampleDICOM

Brenno Ribeiro brennobr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:44:27 EDT 2012

To flip is just a example of transformation but that's the ideia (Could be
rescale, IntensityWindowing, ..). Make some transformation and create a
dicom file with this transformation and the dicom tags from the original
file.

I insist that I couldn't change the original code or insert my code in it
because it doesn't work. And here I am sending the original code example
that I'm trying to follow and his CMakeLists.txt.

--
Brenno Bernardes Ribeiro

Engenharia da Computação
Universidade Federal do Pará