[Insight-users] Announcement SimpleITK 0.5.1 released

Samuel Pichardo sammeuly at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 12:55:06 EDT 2012

Hi

As a previous user of standard ITK in C++, you do not have idea how
fantastic has been to switch to SimpleITK, combine it with
Scipy+Numpy+Mayavi+PySide etc and you have the best set of tools you can
dream, it truly helps to concentrate on the "idea" rather than in the
implementation

AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter would be my first in my wish list (I'm precisely
written my own SWIG module)

Thanks a lot, can't wait to have all the filters integrated

Regards

Sam