[Insight-users] getting started with ITK[C++ and c# comparision]

Sarah Saeed sosca7 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 16:44:00 EDT 2012

Hello,I'm a beginner with itk and vtk and i wanted to do non-deformable registration as a project, i worked with c# for more than 3 years and my question is :Are all the classes that i'll use available in the wrapper or should i  work with c++ because i'll take a long time to memorize c++ again.and what if i decided to work with c# can i use the unavailable classes as dlls then use it using c#?   Thanks for your advice .