[Insight-users] Error in itk::Statistics::ImageToListSampleAdaptor with itk::VectorImage as input

sahar.gh sahargh at augsignals.com
Mon Sep 10 10:49:58 EDT 2012

Update:
I commented out ImageToListSampleAdaptor< TImage>
::GetMeasurementVector, which was giving the error due to no definition of
MeasurementVectorTraits::Assign for VariableLength Array. and now I still
can convert an image with fixed array as pixel type (itk::Image<
itk::Vector< PixelType, 1 >, ImageDimension >) to a list adaptor but I get 0
from the GetMeasurementVectorSize() of the adaptor with VectorImage
(itk::VectorImage< short, ImageDimension > ).

I appreciate your comment on this error.