[Insight-users] Strange error running ITKApps

Zein Salah zeinsalah at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 09:05:36 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am experienceing a trange error when I run some of the insight applications,
igstk examples, or even some of my own programs.

If I execute within visual studio (2008), I get a message that the program has
stopped and windown is searching for a solution for the problem. Then a message
 comes saying the "A problem causes the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is
available", with options
to either Debug or close the program.

If I run the programs by clicking the executable file from the
release/debug directories,
I get the message in the attachment. BTW, this same message comes by running
insight application, igstk examples, or my program and is always
referring to the
same fltk file.

Any idea what the problem is?

thanks,