[Insight-users] OrientedImage.h not available

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Sep 12 14:12:21 EDT 2012

Hi Massi,

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 6:04 PM, Massi <Massinissa.Bandou at usherbrooke.ca> wrote:
> Thanks Matt, it works!

Great :-).

> Is it the same thing with ''itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h'' ? because I'm
> trying to convert the result as a vtk image according to this example:

Yes, make sure to use the latest version included in the source tree.

> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/IO/ImageToVTKImageFilter
>
> Do I need to rebuild my ITK and set some configuration?

You can either use the library included on the wiki, or you can use
the itkImageToVTKImageFilter included with ITKv4.  To use this, turn

  Module_ITKVtkGlue

ON in the CMake configuration, set VTK_DIR (where the VTK binary build
is if it is not installed), and rebuild.

Thanks,
Matt