[Insight-users] FLTK programs don't run on one PC, but on another !

Zein Salah zeinsalah at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:55:03 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have a problem running programs that use FLTK (1.1.7), being built
by Cmake 2.8.9 and compiled with VS2008 under windows Xp 32-bit.
I even noticed that the fluid program itself behaves the same way.
In the attachments you can see the generated errors in both debug
and release modes. BTW, The same programs work just fine when
I copy them to another PC, so I assume the problem is related
to (probably settings on) my PC. Can anybody help figuring out the problem?

Thanks,
Zein