[Insight-users] What is the mean of SetInput1 and SetInput2 member function of itk::MaskImageFilter class

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:16:29 EDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 1:53 PM, psd <flydps at 163.com> wrote:
>  Hi friends,
> Is there anyone know What is the mean of SetInput1 and SetInput2 member
> function of itk::MaskImageFilter class? I go through Itk software guide,
> itkMaskImageFilter.h, http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK, but find no answer.
>
> flydsp

This documentation does not help either:
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1BinaryFunctorImageFilter.html#a36026c9c560fafac6a684dbc44a9d2c1

My usage is always like this:

  typedef itk::MaskImageFilter< UnsignedCharScalarImageType,
UnsignedCharScalarImageType, UnsignedCharScalarImageType >
MaskFilterType;
  MaskFilterType::Pointer maskFilter = MaskFilterType::New();
  maskFilter->SetInput(image);
  maskFilter->SetMaskImage(mask);
  maskFilter->Update();

(see http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/ImageProcessing/MaskImageFilter)