[Insight-users] Registration Question

alex Dowson alexdowson at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 09:19:03 EDT 2012

Hi

I have some basic question of registration in ITK

1) For registration of two binary images what metric,optimizer should be used ?
2) For Binary registration intensity range of fixed and moving image should be same ?
3) How can I tune parameter of registration ?
4) Given two binary images it has slight difference of contour between fixed and moving image, in this case still possible register image ?
   (For example. One is original image taken from visual camera and other is generated using DRR so it may be difference in image)

Thank you in advance if someone can clarify this.

Alex