[Insight-users] Problems with ITK and Linux

Gabriel Santiago santiago.eletrica at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 10:12:19 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

I am trying to run ITK on my Ubuntu 12.04.1. I did exactly what the
tutorial says, except that my Cmake and ITK are the most recent versions.
I also installed the CMake gui interface, which does exactly what the
ccmake does and has the same interface that the Windows version.

After I installed ITK on my linux, I tried myProject example, as described
in the tutorial. After I made the .cpp (or .cxx) file and the
CMakeLists.txt with the same code found in "Getting Started I", I used
CMake, choosing my /workspace/myProject as source folder and
/workspace/myProject/bin as binary directory. Everything seems to work
fine, until I try to build it.

I get the following error message:

*fatal error: vcl_config_manual.h: No such file or directory
myProject        line 242, external location:
/usr/local/include/ITK-4.2/vcl_compiler.h    C/C++ Problem*

Can anyone, please, help me?

Thanks in advance,

--
Gabriel Santiago