[Insight-users] suggestions for ITK-based projects for a graduate image analysis class?

Audette, Michel A. maudette at odu.edu
Wed Sep 26 14:29:56 EDT 2012

Hi Arnaud,

I'm glad to hear back from you. Thanks for the intro to Dr Zhu's implementation; it reminds me of some of Dr Gilles topological operators.

Getting back to the original discussion... can you comment on how much of the Level Sets implementation integrates statistical shape priors in the manner presented by Daniel Cremers?

Cheers,

Michel

Michel Audette, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor,
Department of Modeling, Simulation and Visualization Engineering,
Old Dominion University,
Norfolk, VA.