[Insight-users] ITK+QT

fabiola fabiola.fischer.F at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 09:46:30 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am sorry barging in with a silly question, but I am really stuck in the
beginning: to compile an ITK example (DicomSeriesReadImageWrite2) in QT.
I am using: Ubuntu 12.04, QT Creator 2.5.2 and ITK 4.2.

I added ITK libraries to .pro like I did before for VTK (and it worked):
INCLUDEPATH += /usr/local/include/vtk-5.10 \
               /usr/local/include/ITK-4.2

LIBS += -lvtkDICOMParser \
        -lvtkRendering \
        -lvtkCommon  \
        -lvtkIO    \
        -lvtkFiltering  \
        -lQVTK \

 LIBS += -L/usr/local/lib/ \
         -lITKCommon-4.1 \
         -lITKDICOMParser-4.1

QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += -Wno-deprecated

but unfortunately the compiler telling me that: "cannot find
-lITKCommon-4.1" (I checked, the libraries are in my /usr/local/lib...)

Please help me out. I can't find any solution on the net, just seeing that
the others had the same problem, but no solution...

Thank you in advance,
Fabiola.