[Insight-users] How to trace the points along the curve?

Navneeth Subramanian navneeth.s at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 02:07:38 EDT 2013

The path object/filter represents a closed path (polyline, chaincode etc).

The ImageAndPathToImageFilter (
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ImageAndPathToImageFilter.html)
represents an embedding of a path on an image.

Using ImageAndPathToImageFilter, you can retrieve the underlying pixels on
the path embedded in the image space.

Hope this helps,
navneeth