[Insight-users] inverting deformation fields

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Apr 10 15:28:11 EDT 2013

Hi Anja,

Yes, sampling and the grid play an important role.

The sampling locations of the output must be chosen, and they are not
necessarily the sampling locations of the input.

This is what the ResampleImageFilter and its Transform may operator in
the "opposite" direction what is expected -- what is always computed
is the output pixel location.

HTH,
Matt