[Insight-users] (no subject)

Thibault Varacca thibault.varacca at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 09:13:39 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm beginning with itk. I used to install ITK for c++ use and it worked
well.
But i forgot to build the java_wrap function so i downloaded swigwin-2.0.9
and placed it in "utilities" folder and build it.
I have the following errors :

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:97
(message):

Could NOT find PythonInterp (missing: PYTHON_EXECUTABLE)

Call Stack (most recent call first):

C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:291
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)

C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPythonInterp.cmake:139
(FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)

Wrapping/Generators/SwigInterface/CMakeLists.txt:71 (find_package)

Does anyone know how to fix it? (I'm working on windows x64)

I also want to add insight_applications but i don't know in which folder i
should place it.

I read a lot of tutorials for previous versions of itk but the architecture
is not the same ...

Thanks a lot for your help !

--
Thibault Varacca