[Insight-users] (no subject)

Thibault Varacca thibault.varacca at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 06:31:13 EDT 2013

Ok thanks a lot for your help guys.

What about my error ? :

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:97
(message):

Could NOT find PythonInterp (missing: PYTHON_EXECUTABLE)

Call Stack (most recent call first):

C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:291
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)

C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPythonInterp.cmake:139
(FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)

Wrapping/Generators/SwigInterface/CMakeLists.txt:71 (find_package)

Kind

--
Thibault Varacca
EFREI Promo 2014