[Insight-users] SimpleITK on mac

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Apr 17 10:12:38 EDT 2013

Are you using the Enthough Python distribution and not the system Python? This distribution is not binary compatible with the system, to the built eggs we distribute don't work.

You will need to switch to using the system python or build SimpleITK for you python distribution:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/SimpleITK/GettingStarted#Build_It_Yourself

If you build it your self you will need to double check that all Python CMake variable refer to your python distribution and not the system.

Brad