[Insight-users] DisplacementFieldToBSplineImageFilter

Emma Saunders emmasaunders123 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 08:35:06 EDT 2013

Hi Nick / all,

Thanks for your recent input w.r.t using a Confidence Image with
the  itk::DisplacementFieldToBSplineImageFilter.  I am attempting to use it
by creating my own confidence image via:

           typedef float PixelType;
  typedef itk::Image< PixelType, 3 >          ImageType;
  ImageType::Pointer ConfidenceImage = ImageType::New();

And applying appropriate size, index values etc.

and applying via Bspline->SetConfidenceImage(ConfidenceImage)

However an error I receive is "no matching function to:
:SetConfidenceImage(itk::SmartPointer<itk::Image<float, 3u> >&)’"

Output mentions using ::SetConfidenceImage(const itk::Image<typename
TOutputImage::PixelType::RealValueType,
itk::DisplacementFieldToBSplineImageFilter<TInputImage,
TOutputImage>::ImageDimension>*)

Does this require I use a const image, if so I'm having trouble with
defining such could someone point me in the right direction of how to
create a const image as I can only find documentation w.r.t smartpointer
images, or is there something that I have done wrong w.r.t the filter??

Advice appreciated

Emma