[Insight-users] composition of deformations.

Anja Ende anja.ende at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 22 12:28:56 EDT 2013

Hello,

if I resample image A with a transformation T1 and then resample the result
with a transformation T2 then is it equivalant to:

resample image A with transformation T2(T1).

I have been trying this for a few days and I have had an issue where the
correct transformation i.e. the one that produces same images whether doing
it in two steps or composing the transformations and then applying it seems
to be T1(T2) and I am not sure why this should be the case...

Hope someone can clarify this for me...

Thanks a lot for your help,

Anja