[Insight-users] Raw images reader

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Apr 26 11:06:32 EDT 2013

Hello,

It appears you are not actually setting the seeds to the filter. There are two methods to choose from in C++:

Self & 	SetSeed (std::vector< unsigned int > idx)
Self & 	SetSeedList (std::vector< std::vector< unsigned int > > t)

What you have as variable "seedList" is really just a single seed. In Java the types of the arguments for the above methods should be VectorUInt32, and VectorUIntList respectfully. You should be able to use the first one with your current variable.

Brad