[Insight-users] ITK 4.3.2 compilation with python wrappers: problem with gccxml

Martin Schober m.schober at fz-juelich.de
Mon Apr 29 09:40:01 EDT 2013

What is the gcc version you were able to compile itk with?

My configuration options to build itk:
  BUILD_EXAMPLES OFF
  BUILD_SHARED_LIBS ON
  BUILD_TESTING OFF
  CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE Release
  INSTALL_WRAP_ITK_COMPATIBILITY ON
  ITKV3_COMPATIBILITY ON
  ITK_BUILD_ALL_MODULES ON
  ITK_USE_SYSTEM_SWIG OFF
  ITK_WRAP_DIMS 2;3
  ITK_WRAP_DOC OFF
  ITK_WRAP_EXPLICIT OFF
  ITK_WRAP_GCCXML ON
  ITK_WRAP_JAVA OFF
  ITK_WRAP_PERL OFF
  ITK_WRAP_PYTHON ON
  ITK_WRAP_RUBY OFF
  ITK_WRAP_SWIGINTERFACE ON
  ITK_WRAP_TCL OFF
  ITK_WRAP_complex_double OFF
  ITK_WRAP_complex_float OFF
  ITK_WRAP_covariant_vector_doub OFF
  ITK_WRAP_covariant_vector_floa OFF
  ITK_WRAP_double OFF
  ITK_WRAP_float ON
  ITK_WRAP_rgb_unsigned_char ON
  ITK_WRAP_rgb_unsigned_short OFF
  ITK_WRAP_rgba_unsigned_char OFF
  ITK_WRAP_rgba_unsigned_short OFF
  ITK_WRAP_signed_char ON
  ITK_WRAP_signed_long OFF
  ITK_WRAP_signed_short OFF
  ITK_WRAP_unsigned_char ON
  ITK_WRAP_unsigned_long OFF
  ITK_WRAP_unsigned_short OFF
  ITK_WRAP_vector_double OFF
  ITK_WRAP_vector_float            ON

I tried both versions of gccxml: system and itk built.
My gcc version is the system compiler. I installed it with pacman -S gcc
on arch-linux operation system.
My cmake version is 2.8.10.2