[Insight-users] Why are getBufferAs* methods not available in Java?

Zamir Khan zamir.khan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 11:26:41 EDT 2013

Sorry, I'm not sure what is meant by "compile distribution". If you mean
the 0.6.1 release binaries, that is what I started with (and what led me to
build from the source). In both versions, I do not see any buffer related
methods for the Image object in the C# wrappers (using the object explorer
and Intellisense).

On an unrelated note, I also found a strange discrepancy that I could use
Image.GetPixelID() in the x64 version, but not the x86 version.

Thanks,
Zamir