[Insight-users] ICP with kd-trees

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Aug 9 08:32:57 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am not too familiar with this KDTree. But I recently added some indexing of the ITK Example in the doxygen, which includes cross linking between the examples and the class.

The KdTreeGenerator:

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Statistics_1_1KdTreeGenerator.html

is used in the KdTree example:

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/Statistics_2KdTree_8cxx-example.html

I hope this gives  you some additional insights.

Brad