[Insight-users] OMG! GDCM is broken again! AddRestriction() doesn't work.

Constantine Zakkaroff mnkz at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Aug 9 08:25:18 EDT 2013

Hello ALL.

I'm trying to sub-refine a series based on some DICOM tag like this:

namesGenerator->AddSeriesRestriction("2001|100a");
namesGenerator->SetInputDirectory(argv[1]);
const itk::SerieUIDContainer &seriesUIDs = namesGenerator->GetSeriesUIDs();

It is based on the DicomSeriesReadImageWrite2.cxx example.

In ITK 4.4.1 this doesn't work. I get only one UID.

The same code compiled against ITK 3.20.1 gives me the number of UIDs
expected.

Looks like some sort of regression, no?

Regards,
Constantine