[Insight-users] Noise simulation filter

Mirco Serra mirco9091 at hotmail.it
Fri Aug 9 09:45:33 EDT 2013

Hi Brad,
I did not know about the try catch. I will try to use it and let you know.
Many thanks

Subject: Re: [Insight-users] Noise simulation filter
From: blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 09:39:19 -0400
CC: insight-users at itk.org
To: mirco9091 at hotmail.it

Hello,
Are you using a try catch for std and itk exceptions?
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/SimpleOperations/TryCatch
Brad
On Aug 9, 2013, at 9:25 AM, Mirco Serra <mirco9091 at hotmail.it> wrote:Hi guys,
I need to find a method to add gaussian noise to an image using ITK and I came across the Noise Simulation publication on the Insight journal. It seems exactly what I am looking for. However, using the gauss program to add noise to the image I get an error saying that the application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way (see attached picture). I am using Windows 64bit and ITKv4 in Release. Do you any idea of the reason why I ma getting this issue? I also tried the diff program and it works nicely.
Many thanks in advance for your help,