[Insight-users] 3D Fourier Descriptor in itk

Samaneh Kazemi samaneh.kazemi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 12:25:09 EDT 2013

Dear ITK users,

I want to measure the smoothness of one curve. Mr. Luis Ibanez gave an idea
that the smoothness of the curve can be evaluated by analyzing its spectrum
in the Fourier domain. So, I want to use Fourier descriptors of a volume
(3D points) to obtain magnitude of each point. I only found the example
FourierDescriptors1.cxx, under:  "Insight/Examples/Numerics " but I am
looking for 3D Fourier Descriptors acting on voxels. Would you please send
me an example of 3D Fourier Descriptors code.
Thanks for your time and help.
Samaneh