[Insight-users] Create 2D images from 3D Analyze 7.5 files

Gabriel Santiago santiago.eletrica at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 14:45:00 EDT 2013

Dear all,

I am trying to write a program to convert a set of images stored in a
single analyze7.5 file to a serie of JPG files, i.e., I have 258 images
stored in a single pair .img and .hdr, and I would like to create a .jpg
for each of these images.

I know I can do that by getting the slices of the 3D analyze image, create
a 2D image with it, and save it in as a jpg file. I would like to know if
it is possible to do that in a simpler and (if possible) more efficient way.

Thank you all in advance,

--
Gabriel Santiago

~"As long as I live so long do I learn"~
Ramakhrishna