[Insight-users] the itkNewMacro(Self) which included in FastMarchingImageFilter class , what's this sentence's effect ?

zhq 15891495523 at 126.com
Fri Aug 16 03:57:33 EDT 2013

Hello , all
        I am learning ITK internal code , when I read the FastMarchingImageFilter class , I have some problem with the itkNewMacro . There is a sentence in line 116 of itkFastMarchingImageFilter.h , itkNewMacro(Self) , but the aacro definition itkNewMacro just return something , and the itkNewMacro(Self) sentence don't use the return value . Then , what's the sentence's effect ?
zhq