[Insight-users] Attention dashboard maintainers: ITK_USE_REVIEW deprecated

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Aug 16 20:37:00 EDT 2013

Matt,

I have only just tried this once, but for ITK 4.0+ defining ITK_USE_REVIEW:BOOL=ON, should turn on the review module? But not set the ITK_USE_REVIEW, cmake/c define.

So we should be able to update super builds and what not to use the Module_ITKReview, and it should work with prior versions of ITKv4?

Thanks,
Brad