[Insight-users] New Windows VS Ninja Dashboard Nightlies

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Sat Aug 17 07:08:08 EDT 2013

> Thanks for submitting the new Windows VS11 Ninja Dashboard builds!

You're welcome. I have a vested interest this year in making sure these
two particular builds keep working well. :-)

> They have been added to the "Expected Nightly" group.

Great. I will be excluding any tests that continue to take more than 3
minutes each on the Debug dashboard. I'll give another month or so for
anybody who cares to fix them so that they run fast enough... but after
that I'll be excluding them so it doesn't take 3 full hours to run the
Debug test suite.

Cheers,
David