[Insight-users] How do i do to take only one slide per time?

Antonio Calabrese calantoanto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 12:43:45 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,
For the first time, since I started working with ITK libraries, I started
using the 3-dimension image.
Now, I'm working with the "itkBruker2DSEQImageIO" class that return me an
image with the first two dimension that represent the image's dimensions and
the third that represents the number of the slices.

I would like to take and make some calculations for each slice, therefore
how can i take only one slice per time?