[Insight-users] elongation implementation not matching its definition

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Aug 22 17:49:12 EDT 2013

Hi Cagatay,

You are correct.  Would you like to submit a patch that updates the
documentation?  This can be done through the source tree as described
here:

  http://insightsoftwareconsortium.github.io/ITKBarCamp-doc/CommunitySoftwareProcess/SubmitAPatchToGerrit/index.html

or through the "Edit Comments" link in the Doxygen HTML.

Thanks,
Matt